Pages

Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Good morning to anyone 'out there'...lol...will try and put a card up later,if I get the chance.Very happy this morning as I have yet another follower....that makes Three....weeeee....thanks for that Lisa.Should have a bit more time on my hands for the next couple of days,my grandchildren are off to Eureka with mum and dad,so it will be strangely quiet...but I can do some crafting...alone....oh....the joy....lol....have a nice day and will get back later,take care,hugs Janette.x

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Morning enjoy the peace and quiet it doesnt last long. look forward to seeing what you have made. Did a few yesterday but think i must do some housework today. Nephews back thursday gosh that 2 weeks went quick. Bye for now.Sue xx

NicolaR said...

Hi Janette found you at last lol Hope you had a nice day and got lots of card making in lol Speak soon xoxoxo

pickle said...

Hi janette, Just popped over from do crafts to say Hi and welcome to blogland. pop over to my place anytime. By for now,
Kerry xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...