Pages

Pages

Saturday 11 July 2009

W.O.J. challenge 38


This is my card for the challenge this week over at W.O.J. the DT cards are just gorgeous so pop over and have a little looky....lol.....image on mine was from my friend aunty sueas was the lovely oval this sweet girl is mounted on,the die-cut was also from a friend,Anne,she sent me alot of these and I adore them on so many things,papers are a mix of Laura Ashley and Dovecraft.....Kate Knight I think.....flowers are from stash and Butterfly I just cut from paper,coloured in using water colour pencils....think that covers it.....I hope you like my card.....now c'mon ladies....tell the truth...you know you want to....lol....hope your all having a fab Saturday afternoon,am off to do some crafting,well the Wedding is only 2weeks away now and still have some bits to do....glad it's a small affair now....thanks for dropping by,please come back,hate wittering on to myself all the time,hugs Janette.x

8 comments:

Rach said...

what a pretty card, love the soft colours that you have used. hugs rachxx

Merry said...

Lovely card....she looks like she is walking through a real flower garden.

bluebell-flowerwood said...

WHAT A LOVELY CARD, WAS JUST BLOG HOPING ON BEVS BLOG LOVE BLUEBELL.

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, the colours and papers are so pretty. x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card hun, such an adorable image, beautiful papers and details too x

Shree's Blog said...

Wow more gorgeous crafting, lots of inspiration too, I love it all, lol
Shree
xx

Rach said...

such a sweet and adorable card.
thank you for dropping by my blog and entering my blog candy.. good luck hugs rachxx

Aunty Sue said...

morning janette hope you are feeling a bit better today have something on my blog that might cheer you up.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...