Pages

Pages

Monday 14 September 2009

Friendship Card Swap..


We do this each month on the DC forum,Carol Jenks runs it....{really well I might add}it's a nice way of getting to know people and maybe making new friends.This one went to a friend,MargaretD,we seem to get paired up alot at the moment,which is also fine,I love this little image,it comes in handy for so many occasions and I know Margaret will love it too.I must say how sorry I am for the quality of the picture,I am doing battle with my scanner and I am determined to win....lol....well at least every now and then,my digi cam is also 'on the blink'.....anyway after a few attempts this was the best one.....I know.....lol....cheek of the thing.....lol...well,I hope your all doing well and had a good week-end,at least we have'nt had to put up with any rain,well not for a few days anyway....sure it will catch up with us....lol....in the mean time,take care,hugs Janette.x

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Janette, this is such a sweet and gorgeous card, love the colour combo and your stitching is fab. I will look out for you on DC
hugs Mandy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette,
Hugs Dianne xx

Rach said...

this is so sweet, what a wonderful card. hugs rachxx

Ilonka said...

Whow this one is so CUTE!!!!!!


XXXXXX Ilonka

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...