Pages

Pages

Monday 14 December 2009



Hi Everyone,please forgive me for being a bad blogger recently,just have so much on right now,a couple of problems and not up to par at the moment...have been trying to get round to you all,but it dosn't always work as I want it...sorry...just thought I would share these with you,the notebook is something I saw along time ago on you-tube...I think...have made so many of these,for myself and for friends,and yet never took pics....so now I have...lol...also this little heart shaped 'gizmo',now I know where I saw this....it was on Stampartic blog,have also made a couple of these and I do love them,these will be going to a friend on DC,I just hope she likes pink.....oh my,I think everyone likes it just because I do....lol....not to worry,I am sure she will appreciate the thought......sorry to dash away,but still have things to sort,will try and do some more and catch-up with you all,oh,I almost forgot,just in case,I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas,and the Happiest of New Years....take care,hugs Janette.x

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, I love your card with the weaving on its gorgeous and your notepad would be extremely useful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
Both are gorgeous ,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous set :o)
Jackie xx

Nannieflash said...

Morning Janette, just wanted to let you know that Ive left you an award on my blog I do so hope you will accept it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Catherine said...

Oh Janette your two last creations are so sweet... I do love the little heart, it is something different and unique, I had never seen one like that before... Great job !

Mina said...

wow Janette just stunning, love the colour and so cute Henry
Mina xxx

June Nelson said...

Hi Janette this is stuning so pleased I found your blog you have some lovely work on here, hope you have a wonderful christmas too darlin and a great 2010 love and hugs from me xxxxxx

Rach said...

hiya Janette,
your creations are gorgeous, i love the pink papers that you have used. so pretty. hugs rachxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...