Pages

Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

Friendship swap card


Hi again,Yes it's me...can you believe it...three days on the run....must be a record...having said that,I think this may be the last for me this week,family usually takes up my week-end.... We do a monthly swap on do-crafts,I really like this,it's amazing just how many friends you can make this way...thats always a bonus...I don't think you can ever have to many friends...do you?anyway,this is the little card I sent to my new 'friend' Debbie,I hope she likes it,had a peep in her gallery first to see what she liked,so think I am on the safe side....thw image was from a swap I did last month with Jules....but don't know the name of it,so cute though.....papers from stash,sentiment part of the image....thought that was a plus....Thankyou all so much for keep coming back and chatting to me,love your comments,and love to pop round to see you too,have a fab week-end and take care.x

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,and i am sure Debbie will love this,have a good weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx

Hetty said...

Wat een super lief kaartje is het

gr hetty

Merry said...

I think that Debbie will love this card. Such a great layout, cute image and wonderful colours.

Aunty Sue said...

lol janette what you on i was just printing this out are we linked. lol. Guess new yeear looking for new images. Love this so might give it a miss this week couldnt match this.

Jackie said...

Oh what a cute card, very pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, wow what a lovely image, I love the colours youve chosen to use as well, its a gorgeous card. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxx

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card hun ~ fabby image & luv the colour & layout ~ thank you for following me xx lizzy xx

Mina said...

aaaahhhh how cute is this image Janette...fabulous card
Mina xxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...