Pages

Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

CraftyCatz challenge card


Good morning Ladies,what a gorgeous morning,the sun's a shinning and it all looks so bright,did you all remember to turn your clocks forward...lol...yes I did actually...lol....right then,my card for the CraftyCatz this week has to be white and only one other colour,I opted for blue...SarahKay image,coloured with promarkers,cardstock papermill,flat backed pearls also papermill,flowers from stash and no idea where they were bought,sorry really as I think they are quite sweet...sentiment is from a set Daisy&Dandelion,Ribbon was sent by a DC friend,Edge punch is my old x-cut,and inked the edges with blue chalk..thats it.....well after today,I am another closer to getting my boiler fixed....and will I be happy,just to have hot water in the kitchen....what a luxury that will be...lol....have a good day and enjoy the weather while we have it,take care,hugs Janette.xxx

12 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, love the soft colours :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Good morning Janette,
A stunning card thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette yes remembered so am up late according to the clock but well it is sunday. Love the card and great colour choice.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, a really gorgeous card, love the colour scheme and youve coloured your image beautifully. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Vicky said...

Hi Janette,

Just love your card!! I am also a great fan of Sarah Kay stamps, they are just sooo gorgeous and lovely to colour!!

Love Vicky xx

carol said...

what a lovely pretty card, fab image too, thankyou for joining in with us again, x carol

coops said...

stunning card janette, a really beautiful image and fab colours.i love the punched edges.luv coops.xx

Naomi Johnson said...

fabulous card, love the colours!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jannetta, thanks for you email about the little scroles,like you have on your lovely card today, i tried them with yellow vellum. will put them on a card when its the right colour. dont now if you follow all the tings i love but there is a tutorial on some nwe flower dies coming out. have found out there are a serise of 3 so i found that stampaholics, have a waiting list the scottish branch perth love bluebellx.

Margarets designer cards said...

Yes Janette I did remember, and I got to my swimming lesson on time. No lay in for me this weekend. Lovely card today and I love the image, Take care Hugs Margaret

Mina said...

wow beautiful card Janette, I love all that beautiful blue...stunning
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

This is stunning... love the colour theme and the image is adorable...
Mandy xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...