Pages

Pages

Saturday 26 June 2010

CraftyCatz challenge lets go digital


Good evening ladies,how hot has it been today....sure we could fry eggs on the pavements if we wanted to....hopefully your all coping with it and enjoying it while it lasts...ok then onto my card...this week the theme is go digital,love it,so many images etc; to chose from,obviously this is for a Teacher...

Image is one of Mo's
coloured in with promarkers
gingham is digital download from Gorguss ginghams
stamped the background paper with various stamps from a set I bought from My minds eye,pc generated the larger thankyou,and all the little bits and bobs are digi downloads that I have saved from last year...(and NO I don't remember where from,so sorry)ribbon from stash,

Thats about it I think,I am off back out to my garden now,it's starting to cool off so a cuppa is called for,hope your having a lovely week-end all,take care now,hugs Janette.xxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette, I love the little school girl image. It would make a nice card for Molly to send to her teacher. I like the way you've done the background paper too xx

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card and image. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lizzy said...

Hi Janette, Gorgeous card hun...luv the image & fab paper xx Lizzy xx :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,enjoy rest of your weekend,
love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Crafty Urchins said...

looks great, any teacher would love it Sue xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, I so agree with you I reakon you could fry eggs on the pavement.
Fabulous card, love the way youve done the papers and stuck your image is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

coops said...

great card janette, the image is really fab snd she looks like a proper little teachers pet :).love how you have done the lettering on the background.luv coops.xx

Jennifer said...

Hi Janette! This is so lovely. Love the image and l/o. xx Jenny xx

Mina said...

stunning Janette, I love your colouring and perfect background for her
Mina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun this is a real stunner, love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Lindsey said...

Great card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Love this and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at crafty catz

tilly said...

can you please put 3 rashers of bacon and sausage on the pavement with my egg????
A lovely card and cute image
Tilly x

Alex said...

Love, love, love this Mo image! And you have done it proud! Lovely!
Hugs, Alex

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...