Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Papertake, Stampalot and WildOrchid challenges


Good Morning All, hope your all having a good week so far, the weather here has a wash out this week, fingers crossed it can only get better for the week-end..
I made this card to enter three challenges,


WildOrchid..Beary special

Papertake weekly..anything goes but you can add metal

Stampalot..whatever you fancy.

Fizzymoon coloured with Promarkers and chalks
DP PM
Buttons and cotton from stash
MS doily edge punch
Charm..gift from friend...bag full.....Thanks Tilly.xx

Thats all for today, I am still struggling with my back/hip problem, it's not as painful now. so I hope it will soon ease off altogether....I keep crafting as it takes my mind off it..lol...well thats what I'm sticking to, just hard to sit, stand, get comfy, but better than it was....I hope that wherever you are, you are keeping well, take care and thanks for popping by, it always means alot to me...hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

21 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

How cute is this love you colouring and hope you are having a good day.

Jackie said...

Very cute card Janette. Glad to hear that you are not quite so much pain at the moment :o)
Hugs,
Jackie xx

bluebell said...

hi janneta,have been having problems,with geting my comments to you.i keep poping bye,love your card today love bluebell-flowerwood x.

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

Beauitful card and lovely image, I hope the pain is getting better and its not too hot for you
Take care
Hugs Margaret

Vicky said...

Just the cutest Janette...and the colouring is simply stunning hun..!

Glad to hear you are feeling a lil better sweetie..and you are getting plenty of crafty time too...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Katina said...

Hi Janette, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. This is gorgeous; the image is just one of the sweetest I've seen. xx

pinky said...

Perfectly sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

tilly said...

love this fizzy moon stamp, so versatile.... super card and I am pleased your back/hip is getting a little better, onwards and upwards
Tilly x

Paula L said...

Oh, this is such a gorgeous card! I love the rich colours and fab layout!

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!
Paula x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Janette, this is a little cutie, love your colouring and layered border. Hope you are feeling a bit better hun and the pain is'nt too bad. Glad you can still craft, it helps yo take your mind off stuff. :o)

Donna x

Kim Dellow said...

So beautiful Janette. Love the colour. Kim

coops said...

stunning card janette.i love the fab fizzy moon and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Katina said...

Me again Janette! Just to say thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xxx

Donna said...

This is just gorgeous Janette, I love your colouring of this little bear, perfect! Sorry to hear your back/hip is troubling you, what a pain, glad its not stopping you craft though. hugs Donna x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Aw so cute Janette, and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot. Clare x

Mandy said...

Oh wow hun your colouring is beautiful, it really brings sweet Fizzy to life, gorgeous card, love it.
I hope your pain eases soon Janette, thank goodness you can still play :)
hugs Mandy xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card love the cute image and colours.
Diane :-) xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is gorgeous - I love you card! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

jules said...

another gorgeous card Janette!!

Lee said...

Gorgeous card.Do hope you will soon be out of pain.xxx

elsi said...

Very sweet bear card you've made :) In order for this to enter the WOC challenge, you must use at least one WOC product...

Featured post

A bit of a re-do...

Hi everyone, I hope your already home and dry, what a night here in the NW of England.... I just popped on to show off my dresser now it&...