Pages

Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

CraftyCatz challenge 101...........Autumn








Good morning bloggers, hope your all ready for another challenge at CraftyCatz this week, we have a belter for you... It is Suzie' turn to host, and she chose.....Autumn...oh I love this time of year, the colours are so beautiful, everything so vibrant...except me of course...lol....
We are sponsored,this week, by The Paper Shelter and one very lucky winner will receive a brilliant $20 gift voucher.....how fab is that.....so get your gear out and get crafting....

I thought I'd use this image of pumpkins and corn.....just one problem, I do not have a clue where I got it.....I know I do this now and again and I am sorry, but as some of you already know, I 'm abit dizzy at the best of times, if the designer would just slap a name on it then I'd be fine....so.... SORRY...

Cardstock is papermill
Image coloured with Promarkers
DP Papermania
Leaves stamped and cut out, inked up and then glossy accents applied
Buttons papermania
The scalloped edge is a ribbon slot cut in half.
Ribbon stash

I do hope you'll come along and join our challenge, can't wait to see all your lovely creations, if you need any inspiration pop along to see what my lovely team mates have done.......speaking of team mates, many of you will know AuntySue, she is such a brilliant lady and we all love her dearly, well today she is having another major op;...she is being very brave, well I think so, fingers crossed all goes well and your soon back with us Sue, love you loads...do as your told....lol...

Thats it for today my lovelies, hope your all looking forward to a fab week-end, gosh it's flying by isn't it...soon be Christmas...lol....take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Ok mum doing as I am told waiting for my slot but still spying via my phone. Love this it is a brilliant image. Catch you soon.

Carole of Brum said...

Morning Janette, this is such a nice autumn image, and I love how you did your leaves, they look really natural.

All the best to Aunty Sue. CoB

tilly said...

you have a lot to say today Madam!! I agree you would not know vibrant or energy if they both slapped you in the face with a wet cloth!!!
Just as well you managed to make a stunning card after slagging me off in a few posts I have seen!! Buttons and ribbon..... you have to much stash girl!
Tilly x

See you Saturday Aunty Sue after your op!

Anonymous said...

This is just a perfect Autumn card Janette! The image is fab and you've coloured it perfectly. I love the leaf embellishments. xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring. I love pumpkins...eating them too....beautiful colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Curly said...

Hello lady this is gorgeous fabulous image and your colouring is just perfect,

have a lovely weekend
take care Hugs Bridget :0) x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a lovely autumnal card the image is beautiful and I love what you've done with it x

lindyloo said...

Hello Janette simply stunning card love it hope you have a good weekend linda x

Merry said...

Such a beautiful card...lovely image and terrific how you have added the bow and the leaves.

June Nelson said...

OOOOh Janette its fantastic and I thought those were real leaves, they are amazing, hope your ok love and huggies Jun exxx

Ally said...

Hi Janette, this is gorg!! Like June I thought the leaves are no fakes, they look as though u took real ones and put some glossy accents on them! Looks fantastic! Now I have to hop over to Aunt sue's blog to check, what she is doing!
Take care, love
Alessandra

coops said...

fantastic card janette.your autumnal colours and image are gorgeous and stunning colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Fantastic Autumn card, I love the vibrant colours and your colouring is superb :o)
Jackie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's are fabulous have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Janette that colouring is gorgeous, and I love your papers and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Janette.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lee said...

Beautiful card.xxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...