Pages

Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

CraftyCatz challenge DT card.

Good Morning, It's Friday so it must be time for a new challenge at CraftyCatz...This week our lovely, wonderful AuntySue wants to see some of your new stash...oh yes she does, so, make anything you like, as long as you use something new on it, an image, new die, ribbon anything you fancy.......don't forget to pop over to see the fab DT creations....
We are so lucky to be sponsored this week by Crimson Cloud
and one lucky winner will receive 3 packs of die cuts of there choice, kinda wish I could enter myself..lol... here is a little info about them.....



"Crimson Cloud is a mother/daughter venture - a way to indulge our joint passion of cardmaking and crafting. We only sell products that we have tried, tested and love using. We have developed our own exclusive range of dies cuts, digital stamps, svg files and "Make Your Own Card" kits which reflect our styles of card making - and hopefully yours too!"

Here's my card using a Sarah Kay image, coloured with Promarkers, still LOVE these images...
Papers, metal corner,scrim,and sentiment all from Candy wins
swirl from a friend button from stash
The dies are all from my NS stash from Christmas.



Thats all girls, hope your all looking forward to a fab week end whatever your up to, me, I am having a pj day on saturday, don't care who knows, I am going to slob around all day.....well thats the plan, I may just chicken out of it yet...lol...
Thanks for being here, take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

23 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the new dies and fabulous colour ,you do right wish i could do same but working enjoy your weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Curly said...

Hi Janette this is amazing your shading is brilliant it really has brought this little girl to life, and fabulous colour theme too,

Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget:0) x

Aunty Sue said...

Janette thanks for making YET ANOTHER fab card for my challenge would tell you how good it is but being to sound like a broken record. So just saying I LOVE LOVE IT. Get them PJ's on might join you am sat in mine now

tilly said...

I love these old stamps and we should use them more!! super card and colours and love your new dies....... wish I had some PJ's then I could join you.........
Tilly xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, love the image.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh saw this stunning creation on the challenge site it is gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This is gorgeous Janette! Love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect!!
xx

coops said...

so stunning janette.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Stunning card Janette.
I love this image too, and I love the colours.
Perfect embellies...simply gorgeous.

Enjoy your pj day...wish I could do just that but we've got a family gathering.

Love Elaine xx

Merry said...

What a fantastic card...beautiful embellishing. I hope your Saturday PJ plans work out. Mine stayed on until 10.30am :-)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hun, did you slob! or did you chicken out lol, love your card! gorgeous image, love the die cuts too, great colours, have a lovely Sunday! hugs Liz xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I think blogger is playing up with me as I have tried to leave comment on this before so I will try again! Just to say that this is another stunning creation from you it's absolutely gorgeous I just love it. Hugs Susan xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Janette, this is so gorgeous, an adorable image and so beautifully coloured. Love the scrummy dies and fab design. Hope you enjoyed your pj day, sounds like heaven. :o)

Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colour & I love SK images they are just so pretty.

Hope you enjoyed your PJ day I love jammie days I'm having one today lol

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Teresa said...

Fabulous card Janette, I'm really jealous (in a nice way ;o)
of your colouring it's beautiful. xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, I love your card that is so gorgeous and your colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Luanne said...

Very beautiful card! love the color and the elements. so, wow!

Thanks for the comments on my post.

Luanne

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, I love this sweet image, your colouring is amazing! The layers and mesh are perfect, a gorgeous card!

Wishcraft said...

Oh I just LOVE this Janette! So many gorgeous details and super sweet image too - beautifully coloured. Thanks for the birthday wishes hun :o) Lisa x

Lee said...

Absolutely Beautiful.Love the colours.xxx

Mina said...

wow wow wow Janette what a stunner...I love it, your colouring is amazing as always, and the design is perfect
Mina xxx

Shelby said...

Wowee! Love those rich earth tone colors and all the different elements are just perfect together! Beautiful design

Shelby

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...