Pages

Pages

Friday 27 July 2012



Good Morning Bloggers, hope you have all enjoyed a lovely week so far....
Here in the UK we are so excited about the Olympic Games starting this evening...oh it's all buzzing I can tell you, I personally, love the opening ceremony the best, all the excited faces,I always end up crying, I just can't help myself...lol...I cried my eyes out last Sunday night when little Olga Corbett was on Dancing on Ice.....now there is a legend....lol....

Best get on with the challenge do you think.....
This week at CraftyCatz we are having an All that Glitters week....we are all glistening I can tell ya....our Fabulous teamie Kim chose the theme and all the girls played for hours with there glitter pots.....lol....we had some great  images to play with to, from our lovely sponsors this week......

One lucky winner will recieve 3 digi images


                                 Here's my card and I used this cute little image called Life Saver.........
Coloured with the usual Promarkers, Cardstock PaperMill, DP from old stash, dies used all Nellie Snellen, Raffia from Garden center.Glamour Dust and Glossy Accents also used..

Thats all for now.....how are you all coping with the children off school then......you know it wouldn't be so bad if everything they want to do wasn't so expensive, I don't know how families cope, what a nightmare....
It's our Village Gala on Saturday,  my Grandkids are in it this year, Mia is a Princess, and Lucas and Kaleb are on the Footie Float,,,,I can't wait to see them, it's good for me it passes my house, just in case I'm having a bad day and can't get anywhere, although I will be trying, maybe hitch a ride on the floats as they pass...lol....oh can you imagine Carla's reaction to that little scenario...lol....but I do know them all, I mean it is a tiny village...lol...now I am just amusing myself....so silly...I know.....will let you know how it goes.....

Well I must tell you this, last week when I was feeling all sorry for myself..lol...well, I was at home with the children and Lucas said someone is at the door Nan....looks like one of your craft friends.....................It was my lovely pal Christine...AKA Tilly Trotter.....she had come all that way, a quick cuppa, some craft supplies for a wounded friend..lol...and...WAIT FOR IT....A 3 COURSE MEAL.....lol....all done like a proper take away....lol....whats she like, oh it was gorgeous,everything was home made from the soup to the crumble....God Bless that woman....oh and by the way, she has alot to cope with in her own life......Tilly I love you to death, your a true friend and a Star....

Have a wonderful week-end everyone,enjoy the Olympics, even if you hate sports, it does bring a great sense of Peace with it......
Thanks for still being here, it can't have been easy..lol...take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

26 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
Sounds like you have been busy and your card is gorgeous ,have a lovely weekend my friend
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

carol said...

wow i do hope te weather keeps nice for the floats Janette,lovely creation for our challenge this week,
oooh and i didn't know Tilly did house calls..lol that was so nice of her a true crafting buddy.
have a good weekend hun, x carol

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Janette,love the fab image.Isn't it lovely having good friends.xxx

heidy said...

What a fab card Janette and what a lovely friend!!
Have fun watching your G children!
XXX Heidy

kay said...

hi janette,super card,loving all the sparkle on the ring,tilly is a true friend,x

Unknown said...

love the card and it really is a fabulous and sooooo inspirational card...perfection ...your so clever hunnie isnt tilly a angel..?? hope you have a brill weekend love sassyxxxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

I am glad you are feeling better, gorgeous card, love the image. I can see you were inspired by the sports.

How nice of Tilly to come over and cheer you up, I would have but I am too far away, if I brought you a meal it would be cold long before I got to you.

I hope you have a lovely weekend and you enjoy the Olympics, take care and don't over do it.
Hugs Margaret

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your card Janette that life ring with the glitter on is fab and love the cute fish and wonderful anchor. Enjoy your parade tomorrow and what the heck jump on a float if you want - worse things happen at sea so they say! We are off to the pub now for our tea and a drop of wine and then settling down to watch the Opening Ceremony - not too much wine in case we fall asleep and miss it all lol! Take care and have a fab weekend xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,
What a fabulous friend Tilly is!

The village gala sounds so much fun and how exciting for your grandkids taking part! Hope the weather stays fine.

Love your card; such a fab image and I love all the glitter.
xxx

coops said...

so stunning janette.i love the nautical design and fab image.i missed the opening of the olympics but am hoping to see some of the swimming today :D

xx cops xx

Jackie said...

Stunning card Janette, love the bright colour combo.
I hope you get to enjoy the village gala...hugs.
I hope you enjoyed the Olympic opening ceremony as much as I did :o)
Jackie xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just so gorgeously creative. Love the sparkly touches.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the image and fab sparkly touches :o) Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well hun xx Hugs, Lisa x

Shelby said...

What an awesome friend! I'm sure you'll just be tickled pink watching the kiddos in the parade. Oh how am I coping with kids out of school...well since the US kids have the longest school breaks in the entire world, I'm pulling my hair out since we are into out 10th week of summer vaca!
anyhoo, wonderful card. Love all of the shimmer and of course your coloring is awesome.

Shelby

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Janette, that is just one gorgeous card, I love what youve done with your frame. hugs Shirleyxxxx

June Nelson said...

Wpow me darlin this is brilliant love it huggies June xxxx

XxJULESxX said...

stunning card Janette!!!
that was lovely of Tilly to do that! she can certainly cook too!

Ally said...

Nothing's like a good friend!!! So nice of Tilly to come over and how funny your grandson recognised her as a craft friend LOL!
What a wonderful card, did you know that you'll soon have a similar pet at home when creating this card? LOL!!
Sunny smiles, Alessandra

Dortesjs said...

Lovely and very very beautiful

ahlers5 said...

I absolutely love the coloring on this! Gorgeous.
Diane

tilly said...

Thank you for those kind words, I know you would do the same for me but I don't like goldfish cooked!
What a stunning sparkly card,love it, will try to join the challenge, hope you are well
Tilly x

Curly said...

Good morning my friend, wow what a card your colouring is outstanding and i love the colour theme,
have a lovely day ,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful! Love all the glitter!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Janette and fab photo's of the children above well done hugs Elaine

Sandra said...

Lovely card :o)
Sandra x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...