Pages

Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

CraftyCatz challenge and a GDT for February..



Good Morning, hope your all in fine fettle and ready for a new challenge with us at CraftyCatz...
This week our lovely teamie Kim has chosen our theme, which is Buttons and Bows, so get your pretty kit out and get craftin girls, always a favourite I think, we can all get as fussy and frilly as we like...or not..whatever turns you on....
We also have a GDT for February, so if you fancy coming along and playing with us, we would love to have you, just put GDT after your name when you enter this weeks challenge, if your wondering about joining a DT somewhere, then have ago at this and see if you like doing it....I was always undecided, but it was one of the best things I ever did, especially with this lovely lot...lol....

We are lucky to be sponsored this week by Mulberry Crafts, who have this gorgeous little bundle to send to one lucky winner....we girls can never have enough flowers can we...

I made this cute little Basket which I found on Pinterest last week, it was soooo easy to do, I think I will make a larger one for my daughters friend, she is having a Baby soon, it would be pretty filled with bits don't you think...mmmm.....lol.....
DP is from stash and is possibly on the older side, but I love it
Ribbon is Dovecraft
Buttons, flowers and sentiment all stash
Heart die, Nellie Snellen
Hope you like my version and that you will maybe have ago at it yourself..
Here is the link for you....

Thats it for another week, do hope you will pop over and see what the girls have been slaving over this time,and maybe join the fun......
Whatever you have planned for the week-end, I hope you enjoy, take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxx

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the details and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

hiya sweets...this is one gorgeous little creation and perfect for a new born just blew me way..so shall be expecting a tut soon love making bits like this and would love a try...hopes you have a fab week end love sassy so good to have you back ..xxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette
I love this it is gorgeous and beautiful love the paper's you have used and colour's have a lovely weekend my friend and thanks for the weather warning ! lol
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

woooow...what an amazing project. this is so stunning and i love the colours and papers....everything :)

heidy said...

Such a beautiful creation Janette!!
XXX Heidy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh wow Janette this is brilliant its so pretty! Have a fab weekend x

Kim said...

fantastic project Janette! now wouldn't that be lovely for easter filled with chocolate eggs....mmmmm.!
have a good weekend!
Kim x

Elaine said...

Oh Jeanette this is gorgeous!
And a fab idea to make one as a baby gift - and Easter will be here before we know it and this would be great filled with eggs...I'm going to visit the site now!
Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

tilly said...

wow, another stunning make from you, thought you would sneak it past me while I was way!!!!! lol.....see you soon
Tilly x

Merry said...

Wow this is such a lovely basket. Thanks so much for sharing the link. I have bookmarked it for later. Wishing you a Happy New year. Slowly catching up on blogs since Christmas is now packed away.

PaperDaisies said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Will defo try to make one of these some day. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Jeanette,

Love the basket, well done,
I hope you are feeling better, If you don't hear from me for a few days we rushed to Oxford yesterday as Vernon's dad is ill
Take care
Margaret

coops said...

so beautiful janette.gorgeous shape and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

carol said...

Hi Janette ..this is just beautiful, so pretty, hugs carol

Ally said...

looks absolutely fabaroony, Sweets! Just want to pack this basket and go somewhere nice to have my lunch!
Hugs, Alessandra

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Fabulous basket Janette! Love it! Thanks for the link.
xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is lovely Janette, so pretty! Hope you're feeling much better now xx Hugs, Lisa x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jeanette this is fab are you getting ready for Easter the eggs are in the shops already and loving the baskets although I see you have competition from Mia

kay said...

its gorgeous,love it and thanks for the link,x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Janette thanks for the link i want to make two for the girls for easter!!!! yours is gorgeous!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...