Pages

Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

CraftyCatz challenge No 177.....



Good Morning , at last it's Friday, bet you never thought I'd say that, this has been a long week....not said that in a while either.....I think it has alot to do with the kids being off School, I have been forced to lounge about and eat chocolate, make silly treats like eggie bread in between meals then swear we didn't....I know it's naughty but Grandparents are allowed such stupidity...as long as the kids don't offer you up to Mums and dads as a bargaining chip later...lol......we also  watch films....... like The Sandlot Kids, See Spot Run, Hocus Pocus, UP, Ice Age  etc; etc;....lol....it's a hard life if you don't weaken...lol.....and we still have another week to go...YEAHHHHHH.....we will need the name of a good Gym though...very soon.....

Well then, this week at CraftyCatz we have a great challenge for you of Anything Goes, an all round favourite, we also have a fab sponsor who has 3packs of Die-Cuts they want to give one lucky winner



I made a wall hanging, I don't know the name of the image, it was a freebie from somewhere, it's so brilliant, I used it at Christmas for Carla with a' Thats it...I'm calling Santa 'sentiment, well, it amused me...she had been very naughty that day...lol...
It was coloured with the usual Pro and Flexi markers
The corner dies and heart are Nellie's
Flowers from stash
Clock and carry on sentiment from Pinterest
Banner is just a cut out and put through a swiss dot folder
Arrow was also simply cut out by hand.

Hope you will join us, no excuse this week and we do love to look at your creations.....
I am entering this into the following...
BunnyZoe monthly challenge.....Girly...
Papertake weekly...anything goes...
If your still here..lol...I hope you enjoy your week-end, seems for us here in the UK we will still be freezing, but at least it looks gorgeous outside, the sun has been shining for a few days and it really makes a difference, I even dried some washing outside.....oh the difference is makes....
Am off, have fun and take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx





23 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Janette the children have heard there 2 weeks here only seen them once have missed them .love the image out is such a fab fun creation think that its me this weekend Chris is off for few days. Well i will excuse your lateness of posting this tut anhour late not like me on the dot.tee hee make a change i hear you cry. Have a good day tickets arrived for Saturday wish you lived closer and could come what a. Chaos we could cause.

tilly said...

A super wall hanging........ I love all the little details on it. Hope you have eaten all your chocolate now!!
Tilly x

Merry said...

This is fantastic, such fun. Sounds like you are having a fabulous time watching all those movies.

Kim said...

fantastic card Janette! just love that image - and the sentiment! sounds like a perfect week to me (lounging about watching films & eating chocolate....!)
Kim x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous and fabulous wall hanging just love this and sounds like you are having a wonderful time lol and thank you for asking how i am feeling much better now have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Gorgeous card, love the wording, brilliant.

It's defiantly a cold weekend and into next week here, I hope spring will begin before the summer arrives.

Take care hugs Margaret

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

Anonymous said...

Lol, fantastic card Janette - where did you get the photo of me,lol?!

It's terrible the things our grandkids make us do - I've got to play at designing princess dresses tomorrow, lol!
xx

heidy said...

Such a fun card Janette!!
Sounds like you had a great week!!
XXX Heidy

kay said...

Sounds like you are having too much fun,loved the card and your embellishments x

Jac’s Playground said...

Janette, this is just so fun, I love it. Easter hols what fun! Mydughter and I have come down to Kent to visit with my mum & dad for a week and its lovely! Lol have a great weekend and another week too xx

Heather said...

Oh what a fun card!! A fabulous colour scheme and stunning details. Your image is delightful and beautifully coloured and sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Jackie said...

What a fabulous fun card. Sounds like you are having a ball :o)
Jackie xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Hehehe, fabulous! lovely card for this weeks challenge. Have a good weekend x

coops said...

so stunning janette.i love the fun wording and fantastic image and design ;D

xx coops xx

NickScrapShack said...

This made me laugh and I needed that today! It´s so fun and a lot of great details.

carol said...

Hello Janette...super creation..it has been lovely to see the sunshine today ..i too got the washing out..yipeeee
have a good weekend x carol

PaperDaisies said...

Love this image Janette. The sentiment matches perfectly. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Shelby said...

Sounds like an awesome week with the grandkids. Love this card. Your coloring looks fantastic and I just adore the sentiment you've used.

Shelby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, what a fun card, love your sentiment and thats me after Ive been swimming, love your colour choice and card design to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! this is gorgeous Janette, love all the scrummy details.

Donna x

XxJULESxX said...

This is fab!!!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...