Pages

Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

What...posting on a Tuesday...AGAIN....lol...


Hi to all, hope your all enjoying this beautiful hot spell we are having, I am as red as a beetroot and I just don't care..lol....it's just fab to get outside.......
.OK then, I made this for a friends Birthday recently, had to wait till she got it, then forgot to post...DOH....well, here it is, a bit Vintage, as she likes that...

The paper, which I adore and almost cried as I used it...lol....is from an old pack and I have no name on it...I am sorry...but I do think it was K&Co if that helps..
All my bits and bobs are from stash, mostly sent to me through friends or picked up as freebies at some point, the ribbon was just sitting in my ribbon stash and HAD to be used for this...perfect match and lots of Kraftcard involved, the tiny pearl heart in the corner is simply hand cut and covered with pearls...
I know my friend liked it thats all that matters, hope you do to....

I am entering this into the challenge at CraftingFriends..a new blog...Anything Goes...
And a second one for SimonSays...again, AnythingGoes....
Have a wonderful week girls and please remember to enter my mini candy which is still open...all are welcome...hugs, Janette.xx

15 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful vintage card and beautiful colours :O0
Jackie xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

such a fabulous vintage card Janette! love all the details and that scrummy paper! hope you're enjoying the sunshine today here 'oop north'!(can just imagine you in your bikini on Blackpool beach lol!)
Kim x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Janette! Love your card is so pretty! Fabulous embellishments on it they all look gorgeous and really vintage! I am in the middle of trying to do one with a vintage photo for a DT! Glad to hear you are enjoying our long waited for sunshine! Susan xx

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Janette!!
XXX Heidy

kay said...

Loving your layout and card,x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Janette, a lovely design and fabulous papers. Your image is delightful and stunning details!!

hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge

Doreen said...

Love this...great image and colours.xxx

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Your creation looks gorgeous! I love vintage cards like yours! Thanks for joining our first challenge over at Crafty friends!
X - Natalie - X

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful vintage card! Love the color! ;)
Have a nice day!, Janette!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

For a second I thought it was Friday,
Lovely card, I have no doubt she loved it.
We are having this gorgeous weather, I hope it lasts
There's an email on its way to you
Margaret

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is stunning love the detail and yes I think it is K & Co think I have some of this somewhere. Oh that shade red does suit you

coops said...

so stunning janette.beautiful vintage design and details and I love the gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Merry said...

Such wonderful colours a lovely card.

XxJULESxX said...

This is gorgeous! i love all the elements and your attention to detail Janette!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...