Pages

Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

CraftyCatz challenge and I am sooo late...190


Hi everyone, so sorry I am a day late with my post, I am having all sorts of PC problems, you would not believe how long everything is taking, that's when it lets me, if you don't hear from me soon....then I have thrown it through the window and given up blogging....yeah, like that's gonna happen....I know.......lol....
Best be quick, we are having a ChildsPlay at CraftyCatz this week with our very own AuntySue, and our Fab sponsor....Redonkulous..... has given us the images to play with.....

I just love mine, does she remind anyone else of that sweet little Boo from MonstersInc;....so cute, look at the expression on her face...
Everything on here is from my old stash, and it was coloured with the usual Pro/Flexi markers...
All the info about this weeks challenge and prize is on our blog, please nip on and see what the girls created, so gorgeous ...
I better go before I scream.....am spending time with the family this week-end,hopefully it will uplift my spirits a bit..... Carla had a Birthday yesterday, I have hardly seen her this last week as she was working a distance from home, so it will be lovely to catch up, we did have a small get together last night as well...and tomorrow my Grandsons are at the Footie Tourament, it will last all day though, good job the weather is good....it will be a family day out. my sil is the coach for this little...lol...
Hope you enjoy your week-end, thanks for your visit, hugs, Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


10 comments:

coops said...

so stunning janette.fabulous design and details and I love the cute fun image :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Janette love the image and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Shelby said...

I get wanting to pitch it through a window...been there! Very cute and adorable card and your coloring is wonderful

Shelby

heidy said...

Oh love your sweet card Janette !!!
Have fun tomorrow!
XXX Heidy

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette Such A Fab Card Happy Birthday Carla And Have A Fab Day Tomorrow Hopes They Win.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so gorgeous!!! i love the whole design and the detail on the little banners :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards since my last visit Janette. I am still trying to catch up on everyone :o)
Jackie xx

kay said...

Fabulous card, enjoy your family day x

NickScrapShack said...

This is amazing love the little flags and the material. Looks fantastic.

Have a great week
Hugs Nick

Nannieflash said...

Hi Janette, what a gorgeous image and a fabulous card just lovely for a little girl, love the dressing coat shes wearing. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...