Pages

Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

CraftyCatz challenge #281


Good morning blogland and Happy Friday...
Can you believe we are at the end of yet another month already....where is the time going...
 
and she wants to see Springtime on your creations...
We are sponsored this week by the lovely Rick St Dennis
who kindly provided the images for us..
Prize details on main blog..

Here is my card
Image RSD, coloured with Flex markers, flower wild orchid,tag die a freebie in making cards mag... everything else stash...oh fence die is whimsy and ivy die signature from Joanna Sheen..
 
That's all for today girls, I hope your all well and about to enjoy a nice week-end, lets pray for a spot of warm weather shall we....I am so fed up with it, don't get me wrong, this week has seen lots of sun, but the wind and the cold air is just ...well...cold...lol...c'mon summer....I need some sun to my bones....
Thanks so much for your visit, tell me what your up to...big hugs,
Janette..xxxx

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the postcards bow and tag Ginny x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love this image beautifully coloured and love all the embellishments you have used have a lovely weekend my friend
Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely design Janette, great image and I love all your detail
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

PaperDaisies said...

Such a lovely card Janette. I love the scene you have created, especially the cloudy background. Love the colour palette too. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs Nina

Curly said...

This is stunning Janette, love the stitched background and the layout is brilliant, fab colouring too! nice cloud work.
Have a lovely Sunday
Hugs & Kindest regards
Bridget :) xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Stunning card this week. Have a great week. Naomi x

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, has a lovely dreamy feel to it, love those little postcards too, have a great and warm week xx

debby4000 said...

Such fabulous, adorable card
luv
Debby

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...