Pages

Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

A labour of love..!!!!!!!!


Good afternoon, hope your all enjoying a lovely Sunday where ever you are..
I just popped on to show this book, it's a scrap kind of memento saver really,it has taken me far longer than I thought, {Last Monday to be precise.. } and as I told my good pal AuntySue earlier in the week, I was sorry I started it..lol...
ANYWAY....
A BIT PICTURE HEAVY, BUT HERE GOES...
I took three 6x6 boards, cut the centre one in half to make a spine, covered with material that is wadded to give a soft touchy feel...
Each page is made from A4 card, folded in half with a pocket fold at the base for tags etc;, I also left the tops open, again for tags and bits and bobs...you know the script I'm sure...
As you can see.....lots and lots of stamping, paper choosing, die-cutting and general hair tearing going on....it all took far to long for me, my hands can't stand the strain I hate to say, nor can my nerves....
The little boxed envelope on the back there is for spare bits , well you all know who has it....Mia is the reason it ever got finished.....lol....
I think you have suffered enough...thanks soooooo much for looking....it could be a while before I attempt another......but it will be even better....lol...
Enjoy your day....
Hugs, Janette.xxxxxx



8 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

It looks gorgeous Jannette, I particularly like the way the pocket part of the page is secured with ribbon, so pretty. I've been dabbling with mini albums a lot recently, so I know just how much work (and paper lol!) goes into one of these. As you say a real labour of love, but so worth it. :) xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Janette, what a gorgeous project your so creative! i know it took you ages to make but hey totally worth it!!!!.

Chrissy said...

Wonderful Janette..I have always wanted to try this sort of project..love all the tags and the pockets..so many fabulous details.The quilted style cover is awesome and love the bows poking out..gorgeous work..[allowing for the stress of course]..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

OMG what a wonderful labour of love, no wonder it took ages to make :o)
Jackie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow no wonder it took a while to make, the covers must have been hard work and then all the pages inside,
I hope she appreciates all the work that went into making it.
Hope you have a nice week
Hugs
Margaret

coops said...

oh wow this is just stunning janette.i love all the details and layers, a wonderful keepsake and certainly worth all the time it took :D

xx coops xx

coops said...

oh wow this is just stunning janette.i love all the details and layers, a wonderful keepsake and certainly worth all the time it took :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning make Janette, love all the gorgeous details.

Donna x

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...