Pages

Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

CraftyCatz challenge #310....


Morning from a not so sunny Blackpool, hope everyone is well and ready for this weeks challenge..
We have our lovely NICK 'S choice this time, which is...
AHOY ME HEARTIES...!!!!!
We also have a fabulous new sponsor..

BIO........We are a small creative team writing and illustrating fantasy adventure and children's books. We love to draw fun and amusing characters, and are happy to offer them to you as digital stamps. We hope you like these digital images and they help make your creations bright, interesting and memorable!
PRIZE.....3 DIGI IMAGES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made a door hanger...can you spot the 'deliberate' mistake...
OK..so I cocked up big style, do you know how long it took me to come up with this.!!!!!!!..who knew I was not 'in tune' with Pirates....I love them...and Parrots to...so where'd the DUCK come from..
..it was days before the truth hit me...lol...luckily, my team mates are in tune with my madness....
The fab image was provided by our sponsor and you can get it ready coloured if you wish...
I used black cardstock, which is scored and roughed up to  [ hopefully ] look something like old wood..
I coloured mine with Flex markers, cut and framed with a circle die, the wording is from a sheet I found in a drawer, it must be 10 years old, no idea who's make or anything, 

Please come along and join us and see all the really great creations the team made...
Have a nice week-end, I will try and get round to see you all, as long as pc plays along....

Thanks for being here...






11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful plaque Janette love it have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and project Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Janetyte i just adore this and makes me smile every time i look at it and the added fun with the sentiment. Love the black. have a good weekend. Big day for you next week. rest up

Lee said...

Ha Ha I Love this really brilliant,you clever girl.xx

NickScrapShack said...

LOL, I´m sitting here smiling at that duck, You done a great project for this challenge Janette, duck or parrot? it don´t matter. Love the boat window and the black old wood imitation so cool!

Have a good weekend!
Nick

Chrissy said...

Ha Ha...still took me awhile to figure out the DUCK..Fabulous project Janette..love the plaque and colouring of your parrot..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous hanging Janette and I thought the backing was wood. Love the duck pirate - so cool.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Avril xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous plaque Janette and love the old wood, have a great week xx

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Very interesting and witty idea to create such a door hanger! Thank you, Janette!

Margarets designer cards said...

Love it, great duck hanging.
Hope the weather is a bit today, yesterday here was awful
Margaret

Naomi Johnson said...

Fab plaque - you could have kept quite, I think Sue said my thoughts - I assumed Duck was a nickname. lol! have a great week hun. x

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...