Pages

Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Here is the book I mentioned...


Morning all, what a dreary Sunday we are having, not helping my mental state I can tell you, I have so many hospital test coming up, some not so pleasant, and I am worrying about them, so abit of sun shine would have been nice....never mind, soon be spring...
Here is the book I told you about, it was so long in the making, only as I was doing it here and there..but not to worry, finally got where it should....
This one is all material, all quilted up..
Tried to make the inside cover like a small pin-board, the materials and ribbon were stash I bought a while back, either amazon or hobby craft, sorry, it was a pack of fat quarters though.....do love a fat quarter or two...lol....
That's all I have to show, I took these before Christmas and it still had a touch or two to add, but this is the most of it, I know my lovely pal was very happy with it, so that's what matters.......
Thanks for your visit, let me know what you think.....


 

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette your picture are lovely but really folks they don't do it justice. Each page is so well thought out and detailed. It feels fabulous and looks stunning there beautiful hearts dangling from the sides and filled with little diecuts. This arrived at mine as a complete surprise. I wasn't in but had to collect apon seeing sat in car park and opened. Lol if anyone saw me they would have laughed I was blown away. Kid in sweet shop comes to mind. Thank you my friend it said to cheer you up. Well it sure did. Wondered when you where going to show.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic project such a lot of work and love has gone into it Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful book and I love the inside like a broad, great details and wow what you did with a fat quarter.
Your fat quarters must be bigger than the ones we get down here???
Hope all goes well let me know how you are doing
Special hugs
Margaret

NickScrapShack said...

Oh, Janette it looks amazing! And Sue you´re sure a lucky girl!!!
I especially love the cover and the way you design the inside of the cover. So elegant.

Wish you a great Sunday!
Hugs Nick

Lee said...

WOWSER,that is Awesome hunni,you are so clever,I love it.So sorry you are anxious about your pending hospital tests.Thinking of you and hope it all goes ok for you.Hugs xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...