Pages

Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Altered drawers...


Hello to everyone, I hope your week is going well, so far so good....
Just thought I would share this little set of drawers, I bought them in the Works at least a year ago, only got round to sorting them in January would you believe, and then forgot to share, SO, here they are, such a sweet little set and were very cheap at the time.....
They were plain wood, sorry no pic to be found...screammmmmmm....
I sanded them and did a wash in watered down white acrylic paint, oh and I did take all the little pull handles off first...
The paper I used is from magnolia, 12x12 sheet  bought from the Bunny Zoe sale, I used the TH sizzix die as a stencil for the added texture, the drawer handles were treated to a quick wipe of deco art  metallic lustre....
I am very happy with the finished set, got so many new idea's for more re-do's now, just waiting for the 'health storm' to pass so I can actually get on with it all...

Hope you like, please let me know what you think....enjoy the rest of the week, I hope to see you all Friday...

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette love these you have done a fabulous job on these hope you are ok sweetie
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what a fabulous project love the colours and handles Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Heather said...

A super box Janette, a lovely design and lovely colours - your handles are.gorgeou..........I love the di-cut textures boxes, with super colours - so effective and what a useful box!!


hugs
Heather xx

Aunty Sue said...

Janette these are lovely and work so well with the papers very clever i will start a order off shall I lol. Have a good day missing you on the blog. get well soon.

XxJULESxX said...

Wow Janette well done you! really lovely !!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely work, and beautifully designed well done, there's a lot of work in them,
Hood you are feeling better
Margaret

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...