Pages

Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Mini Album



Hi to all you lovely bloggers, I hope your all keeping well...it seems so very quiet on blogland lately, everyone must've jetted off somewhere exotic I hope....

OK, I have made this for my dil sister, she has a friend marrying at the end of the month I think and she liked the one I made for another family member...NOT CARLA for once..haha
I tried not to make to many pages as it can get to time consuming and this time I made the pockets lay on the side instead of the top, lots of scrapinic gorgeousness and some lush papers I have been looking at for an age and not using...mmmmm...I know, so daft isn't it, anyway, here you go, a bit picture heavy...
I covered heavy card in canvas first, then did some embossing with the clarity brick wall stencil, the flowers are all Wild Orchid, hearts from ebay and those metal corners I have had for such a long time and couldn't find where I bought them, I wiped some deco art, champagne paste over them, all the wood cuts are from Live and Love crafts...[.with the exception of the kissing couple and horse shoe, which came from ebay...]Lots of machine stitching too, hope you can see it...
Inside, some have TH dies used on them also..
Above are the pullout pages...
The back...
The spine..as you can see I went abit daft with the flowers, but hey!! why not...
That's it, I hope she will like it, alot of time went into it planning it out, but you can never tell can you...oh well, it can always go into the box with everything else.....I am going to see if anyone has a challenge I can fit it into....FOUND ONE...Scrap and craft challenge is back today, the theme is listed on the blog, please pop over as you get to chose 3 things to use, lovely challenge... thanks so much for your visit, please let me know you called and I'll come visit you......Have a great week-end...


8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

janette this is awesome and i wish i had commissioned you to make one for our Natalie for me. Stunning and if she doesnt like she has no taste.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning project
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Janette this is stunning such a wonderful gift too have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Janette, this is a beautiful album with fabulous details, This is going to make someone very happy when they receive it. Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrap&Craft Inspiration. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi

Margarets designer cards said...

That is a stunning gift and gorgeous keepsake for the bride and groom.
Well done
Have a nice weekend

Chrissy said...

Your mini album is just gorgeous Janette..the flowers, wood cuts and metal corners are lovely and I love all the tags and embellishments..beautiful.. a fabulous keepsake.

luv CHRISSYxx

Domcia said...

wow, it looks amazing, i can only imagine how much work you put into this album. well done:))

marta.szymanska said...

Amazing album ;) Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrap&Craft Inspiration.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...