Pages

Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Mini Album....again.....


Hi to all you lovelies out there, thanks for popping by...PLEASE, leave me a comment, I get puzzled over the amount of people that come here and just leave, I will always try my best to come see you and leave a comment....OK then....I have yet another mini album this week, Carla is going to a wedding on saturday, she loved the one I made for Katie HERE, but this had to be in her friends colours etc; and a tad smaller, I really wasn't sure about it, but it kinda worked out, she likes it and thats what matters......so here we go...
The front...
Flowers are wild orchid, chippys from Live and Love Crafts, ribbon stash and sparkly button from amazon..
First page,the front and back have this little pocket detail, the scalloped edge is a X-CUT punch, little tiny pearls online ribbons stash, chippy online
TH thinlets die, Signature ivy die, flower is a woodware punch, I used Vellum which I ran through the big shot using a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercrafts a while back, it was a Cameo stamp and an embossing folder, designed by TheresaTibbetts so pretty, I just used white versamark on it and it looks so pretty...
The pattern on the card is from a stamp set I've had ages, no name, sorry..
Similar again, using the TH dies
The chippy heart was from amazon
A few of the big tags, I used alot more vellum on this than one, I so enjoyed playing and stamping on it....lol....
Phew, if you made it through, THANKS...
That's about it from me until Friday, don't forget with still have a ANYTHING GOES challenge running at CraftyCatz so get your skates on....
Bye for now...xxx


3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

omg this is totally awesome. Love the colour and wow it will knock their soaks off

~@ngie~ said...

an absolutely B-E-A-UUUUUUUTIFUL album... I love everything about it :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Chrissy said...

WOW!..Gorgeous Janette..every page has such lovely details and I love the pockets..what a wonderful mini album..

luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...