Pages

Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

CraftyCatz challenge #341...ATG....



Good morning lovely people, hope all is OK in your world...
Well here we are in October, so many birthdays for me to cover this month, including our little Jacob who will be one on 29th of this month and has he come on a ton....Thank God that  the answer is YES...


Alrighty then, the challenge this week is as usual ATG with an OPTIONAL twist of FOLDS....so if you want to get creative please feel free, but you can enter anything you please...Our lovely Boss Lady Carol is hosting this week and our fabulous sponsor is...
Thanks so much for providing the team with images to play with.....
All prize details are on the challenge blog HERE...
I made my card using this cutie...
The DP is from an oldish pad, sorry no name, TFT image coloured with flex markers and the balsa wood heart is cut with a die from WoJ
Not the fanciest of folds but I tried....
That's it for now, I may go see if any challenges I can enter....until next time, take care...



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

~@ngie~ said...

nowt wrong with your card... I love it :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Janette, love the neutral colour palette, have a great week xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the colour's you have used have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card lovely image

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...