Pages

Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016



Hi all, just a quickie to show this little hanger I made as a gift for a friend,
It's a simple make, wood effect paper from stash, stamped with a set from penny black I bought last year, the scrolls are LLC and little pom-poms stash, all splattered with white gesso and bits of sparkle that don't seem to want to shine today....
The little tag says 
May you never be
to grown up
to search the skies
on Christmas eve...
I have used it on all sorts of creations this year.....I just love it...
I would like to enter this into the challenge over at SimonSays Wednesday...Gifts
That's all from me today, see you tomorrow for our last challenge this year....oh my...!!!!!
Have a lovely evening....

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous tag Jeanette! I love the flying Santa, it's so cute
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is stunning and I am due your friend will treasure it.

Lee said...

It's absolutely Beautiful hunni.Christmas Huggles xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely plaque Janette, love the wood paper background that you've stamped on, gives a lovely rustic look.
Avril xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Janette have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello janette! so pretty, what a great gift to treasure! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...