Pages

Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

CraftyCatz #353..ATG with an optional twist....



Good morning and happy Friday...😎
I'll get onto the challenge as I have no real tales to tell today....
We have a fab challenge for you, and as always now it's ATG and the optional twist, chosen by Christine, is
BUTTERFLIES....
Our wonderful sponsor, who gave us our gorgeous images, is Sami Stamps..
Here is my card, using Spring Branch which you can buy HERE
The cardstock is Papermill, image coloured with Flex markers, sentiment stamp is one I had in stash with no name,gingham paper from Lidl, now at the time I made this I was waiting on a Butterfly die, which did not arrive in time, so I dug out an old corner punch, remember when we all used those alot more....I still have a few, and they can look so nice, maybe time to dig out....!!!!
I really hope you'll come over to the challenge and join us, some lovely inspiration from the DT and you can win a $12 GV for the shop, some great buys over there......
I am entering this into the challenge over at MAKING MEMORIES#1 ATG
RIBBONGIRL ANY IMAGE CHALLENGE
********************
That's all for now lovelies, hope your looking forward to a nice weekend, if the forecast is correct, I'll be staying in looking out over a very cold scene, fingers crossed for snow, I just love it...haha..
Thanks for your visit, take care....

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful image and love the layout Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love your image and the gorgeous colours.
Have a nice weekend stay warm

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Janette and have a lovely week end stay warm as its freezing here
Dianne xx :)

Chrissy said...

A lovely image and fabulous colouring Janette and I love the sentiemnt..I have many sentiment stamps with no name, just great to have. I love the soft green gingham papers, lovely layout and tiny punched butterfly corner..I still use a lot of my punches..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Janette, love the design of your card and cute corner punch. Have you got your snow? thankfully we haven't! lol Have a great week xx

Merry said...

Beautiful card Janette, that butterfly certainly finishes the card off nicely.

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous card. Love the sentiment. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

bibbi said...

Thank you so much for visitting my blog :)

Johanna

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card :) xxx

Paddington fan said...

What a pretty card, love the design and the beautifully coloured flowers. Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting, good luck in the prize draw and I do hope you'll join us again for our second challenge,
Love Jacky x
MMC DT

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...