Pages

Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #356 ATG...



Morning lovelies, happy February....hope you all had a good week and are looking forward to a nice weekend...
This week our usual ATG with an optional twist is set by our loveliest of teamies
AUNTYSUE
The twist this week is Male theme...up to you, do it, don't do it, you have the option...just come along and play, we have a lovely sponsor once again...
So, here is my card using a sponsor image
Everything here is stash, I am trying to use up instead of buying more, how long it'll last is anyones guess, but give the girl a hand for trying...haha...
OK, well for today at least, I'm done, do hope you'll come join us and see what the girls have come up with....have a nice weekend all.....thanks for the visit..xxx

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Janette love the sentiment have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Wow fab card again this week Janette love the design and colouring. have a awesome weekend.

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love your image and colours
Have a lovely weekend

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this is a fabulous card, love the design and the image is great.
Know what you mean about using up stash, I keep trying....well sometimes I do!
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Lee said...

Hi there.Hope you are ok.Loving this fun card.Huggles xx

NickScrapShack said...

Love the grass and sky you made, it looks fab! Great to use up some scraps too, I try this all the time (in my head and then I end up cutting in a brand new paper anyway...lol) Wish you a great weekend

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card. Love the layering and the stitching edging. Hope you have a good week. Naomi xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic card Janette, love the little banners at the top, have a great week xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab card hun, I'm trying to use up my stash too, it's hard work, lol

hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...