Pages

Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #359...ATG



Good morning, now as I am writing and scheduling this post, 'DORIS' is out there doing her utmost to destroy our beautiful little isles....oh boy, it sounds rough, the roof is hanging on so far.....!!!!

This weeks challenge is as usual an ATG with an optional twist if you wish to get involved...It was my turn to host so I chose Thoughts of Spring...
We have the wonderful Bugaboo sponsoring us and got to choose some images to use, thankyou so much for that..
Prize details on main blog...

Here is my card using my choice of sponsor image
The moment I saw this image I loved it, you can find it here...
Coloured with flexmarkers, but it looks beautiful without colour too, I was undecided...
Lace, ribbon and dp from stash...yes, I am still trying to be good and use up...
Really hope you will pop over and join us...
Leaving a space in case I find a challenge or two to enter...
Have a good weekend...take care..xxx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is very beautiful brilliant design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Janette wonderful colour's and design enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, with gorgeous spring flowers
You were in tge thick of it, I saw Blackpool on the news,
It was not as bad here but she gave us a kick down here too.

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the ribbon and lace too, hope you didn't get too battered by Doris, have a great week xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, love the choice of DP and that gorgeous lace with the image.
Hope you're staying safe.
Avril xx

Aunty Sue said...

This is just stunning Janette. Hope your enjoying your weekend

Chrissy said...

Oh, Janette, this is a GORGeous card..love the image and love your card design..the lace and bows are fabulous and the spotty papers are perfect for the image..hope Doris leaves you alone soon..batten down the hatches and stay safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...