Pages

Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

Crochet for a change..


Just a quick post today, this wool was delivered yesterday, I have been anxiously waiting for it...so, last night I finally got to play, made my soon to be born grandson a blanket, his mummy loved the one I made for Jacob, so this no brainer really, and the best bit, well  it didn't cost me the earth, when I first found this wool it cost me £40 to make, this one was half that and they wash and dry and keep the shape so well, so that's it....thanks so much for the visit, ...

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Janette that wool and colour is stunning just finished mine but no way as nice as yours.

Mrs.B said...

WOW you have been busy - it looks really cozy and warm.
Hugs, Avril xx

Lee said...

WOW.I love this what stitch and yarn is it.Soooo snuggly too.Huggles.xxx

Chrissy said...

Well done Janette..I cannot crochet AT ALL..love the snuggly texture and soft colour...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful blanket and lovely wool, love the colour combo

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This has that Wow effect beautiful work Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...