Pages

Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Morning .....


Hi lovely people, whats your week been like so far, I am just happy we've had no rain for a few days, it's cold but gloriously sunny and I love it...
Well, I am just popping on to show a card I made with a Mo Manning image, these girls are so cute and because they are called Lara and Mia, I just had to....[there is another one  with three friend together called best pals ..] you can find them  HERE....

As you can see the sunshine cast shadows all over the place, but hey...so what, small price and all that....
Coloured with Flex markers, paper a remnant of a long lost pad, friends chippy from the works...
I am entering this into the challenge at DP2...
Love to see you here, thanks so much, back tomorrow with a new CraftyCatz challenge , so please come over.....
Have a fab day......xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

These girls are FABulous Janette..love your card design and colouring and the chipboard Friends,,awesome card..enjoy your sunshine..

luv CHRISSYxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette yes nice to see a little sunshine and love the card and I bet this is just like mia too

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
Nela xx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...