Pages

Pages

Monday 3 April 2017

Happy Monday...



Good morning, seems odd being here on a Monday, but a change is as good as a rest they say...
I have a little wreath I made a while ago, and have just put it up as a touch of Spring in the house, don't you just LOVE Spring time....I do...but then I embrace all the seasons really, love a change...
ANYWAY, I had the bones of this laying about for ages, almost binned it but then thought, you never know....!!!!!
I cut the tabs off the sides and began stringing it round and round, but when it was done I didn't care much for it, so I found some raffia and covered it, then added some flowers I had from wild orchid, and what do you know..........I like it, brightens the door up abit....
I am happy for now with the way it turned out, hope you agree....
Off to see if I can find a challenge for this one, not sure....
xxxxHave a really nice day, take care and thanks so much for your visit...xxxx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a beautiful wreath Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Janette this is stunning now is it hanging in yours or Carla's as you know she will want it. Also what a lovely present for her teacher friends. Lol. get making end of year soon

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Janette this is stunning you are clever clog's lol just love this
Dianne xx :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Well I love it hun, the flower arrangement looks so gorgeous, fab idea, thanks for your lovely comments hunny, hugs Liz xx

Chrissy said...

So very pretty Janette..love the flowers and how perfectly you wrapped the rafia..mine would have been all crooked and to one side..lol..looks awesome.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

Wow this is beautiful Janette, I really love the effect of the raffia and the floral arrangement is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Margarets designer cards said...

That's beautiful and lovely so spring like, love the flowers.
Well done
Have a good week

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...