Pages

Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

Gift for a friend...



Hi everyone, I hope your all fine and enjoying the sun again...
I made this last week and sent it to a friend of mine, the last one I made her was wearing abit thin so hope she liked this...
I did abit of powertex mixed media on the lid, I know she likes that sort of design and I have fun making them...as you may have noticed...
The box is covered in wallpaper, then the canvas was loaded with  flower, netting powertex balls,a chippie sign that I picked up on eBay and metal plates which I split into two,and flat back string pearls and the name plate is from hobbyhouse I think...long time sat in a jar... then all painted with Rustin's hessian chalk paint and finally polished off with various deco art  cream..
That's about it again, I am off to see if any challenges for this, thanks so much for popping in, see you soon...
Classic DT challenge ATG

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is beautiful and I would place on my desk but at the minute is sat on display in my living room and get shown to all that come

coops said...

Wow this is just stunning Janette.Love all the detailing and the soft vintage colour is beautiful :D

Chrissy said...

WOW...so beautiful Janette..I love all the details on the lid and gorgeous soft colours along with the pearl trim and corner details..just GORgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

WOW Janette this looks stunning. Love the colours and the lid is fabulous. A wonderful gift.
Avril xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow wow wow wow this is just amazing. Great work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow that's a beautiful box, I hope Sue not only appreciates it but will treasure it for a long time to come

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning Janette
Dianne xx :)

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is stunning Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Caz said...

Beautiful box Janette..xxx

Wishcraft said...

Just gorgeous Janette, such a lovely gift :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Alysha DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Helen said...

Gorgeous - what a great gift to receive!

Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

Helen x

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...