Pages

Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #400..ATG with optional twist of Male card...AND a GDT call come on down...


Good morning lovelies, hope all is well, I am scheduling all my posts so I hope this publishes, by this time my craft room should all be packed up and the whole floor has to be dug up, it's a messy job and these days I find it hard to cope, gone are the days when I would be out there helping out...so, with that in mind, I am trying to get ahead of the game and hope to be back to normal soon without missing out on any blog time....who knows...
OK then, this week it was Christine's turn to chose the optional twist, she went for Male cards, or anything for a man I should think...we have the lovely Crafty Sentiments sponsoring us.
Here is my card using an image I won at ALL DRESSED UP
Made a 3D eclipse card for a change, coloured with Flex markers, die is Sizzex and twine from the works...Paper pad from Pound shop, would you believe...
Entering the following challenges..
CUTE CARD THURSDAY- Something Fun
That's it, sorry for the long jabber, hope you all have a good weekend...BFN..hugs...xxx

14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the image have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

This is brilliant just love it and great dies

Merry said...

Great card, really love the layout and die you have used in the background. Sounds like some major work happening at your place. I hope it all goes well.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and cute image!!!

MagsB said...

What a fun image, Janette, this is a great card for a bloke!

I hope the work is going well, it sounds horrendous having the floor dug up, but it will all be wonderful when it's done!

love Mags B x

Lee said...

Great card.Will be thinking of you hun.xx

Bernadet said...

Such a lovely card Janette.
Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
Bernadet *DT*

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome card Janette, love the cute image and fab design, hope the work is going well and not too much hassle for you, have a great week xx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Janette, love that the inside is decorated too.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

Love your card design Janette and your baseball Bear is awesome..

luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful design, colours and love the image

Tracy Freeman said...

He is awesome, love the texture you have added.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card Janette and I love how you added the die cut.
Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...