Pages

Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

CRAFT challenge #453..


Good morning and a very Happy 1st day of February...my favourite month...hehee
OK, this week we have a great challenge for you, please come on over and join the fun, our sponsors are the wonderful
Rick St Dennis
and the equally as wonderful
PAPER DOLLS 
The theme this week is 3 of a kind, I just added 3 pretty flowers, from WO 
paper and ribbon from stash.... 

If I get a minute to call my own I will maybe find a challenge or two...my crafty room is still no further on, the insurance is causing problems, so all work a no-go until we see whats next, it's making me ill, all the money you pay out and then they have a problem...sick of it....anyways, glad you got here, thanks so much, see you tomorrow with a new challenge at CraftyCatz..xx



7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Janette I do hope they make their mind up quick and start it for you just think you will have a nice new room in time for spring

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Janette and hope you get things sorted soon take care
Dianne xx :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love those flowers they are gorgeous. I hope everything gets sorted for you soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

I have missed something along the line Janette and not sure what has happened but hope it all gets sorted out soon..love your cute card, amazing how such a simple design can pack so much punch..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Merry said...

Great card, lovely colours.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...