Pages

Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #415..ATG



Good morning and welcome to the new challenge at CraftyCatz..
It was my turn to host and choose the OPTIONAL TWIST...so I went for flowers, we all love them and they cheer up the world....
Our fabulously amazing sponsor this week is All Dressed Up  not only can you win 2 images of your choice, but they provided the team with images to use, massive thank you for that, we always appreciate it.

If you fancy treating yourself to an image or three, then click the link HERE and go browse, you will not be sorry...or just enter the challenge and see if you get lucky...
Here is my card using Girl on a bike
Image coloured with flex and pro markers, sprayed with CC spray and shine and then lots of sparkle on top...I just like it...the die is also CC, paper from Rustic Atmosphere, great pad honestly, flowers WO and sentiment is from a whole set from Hunkadorables.
That's all for today, please pop over to see the DT inspiration and try to join us, we love to see your creations...
If your in the UK then enjoy May Bank weekend, we are supposedly having sunshine...fingers crossed everyone..lol....

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the flower's great to see you back and enjoy the week end
Dianne xx :)

Lilly said...

Stunning card Janette, love all the sparkle and the flowers. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I do love that image and the flowers are just gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the image and those Beauitful colours
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather
I'm a bit later commenting sorry
Margaret

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hunny, love your card, Wendy's images are lovely aren't they? well hun we had the beautiful weather so far, is it going to last? hope so, lol Liz xx

NickScrapShack said...

What a fantastic card you made Janette! I love the flower cluster - so pretty. Also love all the shimmer!
Hope you´ll have a great week to come.
Nick

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...