Pages

Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #424 ATG



Good morning, hope you are all happy and feeling fine..
This week at CraftyCatz the optional twist has been chosen by our lovely teamie Jackie, she wanted us to do a Summer Fun theme, so we did...
Our sponsor this week are the fabulous Paper Shelter, who kindly provided the team with images, but I did use one of my own

Here is my card, I used Girl in a hammock..
 Paper from a lovely 6x6 pad I bought from the ribbon girl, real pretty and never wanted to use, Ivy die and sentiment from an old sentiment set, the image was coloured with Flex markers base card the usual PaperMill.
She looks so relaxed, I would love a hammock, but honestly if I managed to get in I would NEVER get out without ending up in the A&E...true...
Think that's about it for today ladies, hope your looking forward to a nice weekend, so far our glorious hot weather is holding, it has been wonderful, last time this happened was 1976, I was heavily pregnant with my first babe and the heat went on and on, beautiful really...so I guess we deserve a break....
See you in the week, I have my daughters birthday card to show, very similar to two others I made recently but will add anyways...thanks so much for the visit, see you all soon..xxx

10 comments:

Lilly said...

Stunning card Janette, it's so soft and pretty. Glad you managed to use that gorgeous paper, I have far too many paper pads I haven't dared use yet... Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Anonymous said...

Wow Janette your card is amazing and so beautiful,well done my friend xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, so relaxing and pretty in colours. Have a lovely weekend.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card and image, love your design

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Janette, lovely image and design. Love the soft colours of the pretty DP, gives this card a dreamy drowsy feel, perfect for a hot summer's day! Know what you mean about the hammock, we used to have one in the garden years ago... I wouldn't use it as I objected to being the family entertainment when I tried to get in or out...my kids threatened to sell tickets.... no respect for their poor old Mum!! :)
Chris
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette love the image and design
Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and lovely image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, gorgeous papers and it's a lovely image, I feel very relaxed looking at it.
Avril xx

Jac’s Playground said...

This is beautiful and feminine Janette, I love that image and how you have used the ivy die cut around it, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh to be this little lady fab colouring as always flower hope your having a good week sorry for late comment

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...