Pages

Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #425 ATG


Morning everyone, happy friday once again and sadly for us we are out of the football, but our boys tried hard and are coming home with there heads held high I know...

This week at CraftyCatz our OPTIONAL TWIST is Think Summertime, fits in since we have all been cooking on high for a few weeks now...glorious...having a lull today but it should hopefully be back soon..
We have a fabulous sponsor again for you with a $12 GV to spend in the online shop..
Here is the card I made using sponsor images I won a while back, so cute, I did merge these two images and you can find them HERE

Cardstock is the usual Paper mill, don't even ask me how old that DP is, no idea, image is sponsor, coloured with Flexmarkers, wax cord LLC and flower WildOrchid...speaking of WO, did you all know it's closed...omg, I went to stock up and gone..!!!!..will be re-opening soon with new owner...sad...
That is that for today lovely people, hope your all looking forward to a good weekend...enjoy and see you soon...take care now..xx

16 comments:

Lilly said...

Beautiful card Janette, your colouring on that image is gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

aussie aNNie said...

oooh love this, my fav images, have to enter this one.xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is stunning card I love the images you have used they are beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Lovely work Janette,well done xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

what a fantastic card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Janette love the image have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Aunty Sue said...

what fabuous colouring of that wall i could just sit for hours watching the world. Have a good weekend

Chris said...

Lovely choice of images, they're perfect together, beautiful colouring and I love the clean design. It is a shame about WOC but at least it's a new owner not a closure!
Warm and sunny again here today, we had a couple of cooler days but are back to the sunshine now, can't believe how long the dry spell has lasted here!
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous image merge Janette..I have yet to master that..wonderful colouring and those little mice are so adorable..I didn't know for sure about WOC..but I noticed a lot of stock missing, favourite colours gone, so stocked up beyond reason for another 10 years and I was aware something was going on..such a shame.

luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette, the image is so sweet and as usually beautifully coloured.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card Janette and how clever with those two images!!! Your colouring is excellent as well. Enjoy your weekend! Nick (I´ll cheer for England tonight!!!)

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love your design and image
Sorry for the late comment

Thank you for the comment on my blog, they are not earrings, although they are both the same, they are just ice drops that can hang, they are both off to different friends.

carol said...

Hi Janette, wonderful cute summer creation, no i didnt know about them closing,such a shame, its been a while since i bought flowers off internet,
have a good week, x carol

Lee said...

Beautiful card my friend.xx

Lee said...

Have just sent an email to you hun.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Janette I love the curvy piece of paper and fabulous colouring too, sorry for the late visit it's been crazy mad here. Xx

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...