Pages

Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Tea anyone...


Good morning, I have a little card to show off this morning, I just loved the cute image which I won a while back on DiSDIGISTAMPS
It's called Strawberry Tea and can be found HERE
Coloured with both Flex markers and FaberCastell pencils
Paper from Beautiful Day pad .
Computer generated sentiment.
Cute or what..
That's all from me, off to see if any challenges fit the bill..

Have a lovely day, it's so beautiful outside, I may just crawl to the back porch and grab a few rays...
Enjoy your day and don't forget that FRIDAY is CraftyCatz brand new challenge day, hope you will come join us and add your name to the GDT call list...BFN...xxxx 

10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning I wish i could colour Red like you

aussie aNNie said...

Yummy real looking strawberry card one of my fav artist and just love this card. Beautiful colours of the reds.xx

Chrissy said...

Adorable little guys and stunning colouring Janette..so rich and vibrant..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and looks so delicious . Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Delightful image, fabulous colouring- showcased perfectly by your beautiful CAS design. Hope you're feeling better Janette.
Chris
xx

Caz said...

Wow love this Janette..love the image...oh no sugar in mine...im sweet enough lol...Caz xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow Jeanette that image is stunning I love it.
Beautiful card and lovely design

Mrs.B said...

Lovely to see you posting again Janette, but so sorry to read that you are suffering with your back, hope the physio helps.
This is a gorgeous card and the image is so sweet and as always so beautifully coloured.
Enjoy your nice weather, we've had a bit of a mixed day.
Avril xx

Brenda said...

Janette! This is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect for our LRW challenge, I'm so happy you shared your beautiful creation with us this week! Maybe I'll have to give CraftyCatz a go one of these times.

Heather said...

So very sweet. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...