Pages

Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #435 ATG with optional twist AND GDT call still running...



Hello and good morning, do hope your all well and had a good week, my week has been choc full of birthdays and its not over yet...so I need to win the lotto...
ONTO the challenge
This week our lovely Jac has chosen the optional twist, guess what it is.!!
HALLOWEEN..
Our fabulous sponsor is BUGABOO
Who so kindly provided the team with images.
You can find all the images we used HERE and more..

Here is my card
Image is Bugaboo , coloured with Flex markers, everything else is stash I've had a while which includes the little pumpkin charm..the sentiment is pc generated..
That's it, I hope you all have a lovely day AND join us at the challenge AND why not enter our DT call, everyone that joins us enjoys the team so come on down....
See you over the weekend I hope, I will have my sweet dil card to show off, her birthday was yesterday, it was one of my grandsons on Tuesday and its our beautiful Jacob's on Monday and then guess what, youngest son on Halloween...told you I need a win..haha...enjoy your day..xxx


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantstic card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Great card janette and great plug for the Dt call thanks have a good weekend and stay dry it is forecast rain

Chris said...

Brilliant card Janette, of course I love the image...your beautiful colouring has done it justice, fabulous design and colour choice too!
October is not a good month for birthdays here either...very expensive!!!
Have a lovely weekend
Chris
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. I love that image. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

A fabulous card Janette, love the little chalkboard signs with this image.
Avril xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous Halloween card Janette..love the image and fun sentiment and the little pumpkin charm..great colouring and card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, love the witch

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the black and white with the pops of purple, have a great week xx

Merry said...

I really like everything about this card. Colours are great and love the layout.

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...