Pages

Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

CraftyCatz challenge #440 ATG


Good morning lovely bloggers, I hope your all well..
This week we have our wonderful boss lady AuntySue choosing the optional theme which is 'Make it Cute...'
We have another fabulous sponsor, who supplied us with our images thankfully..
Lee Illustrations
You can find all Lee's brilliant images HERE
this weeks prize is the images the team have used...
Here is my card.
using Elephant on a Sledge
I made a shaker card would you believe but I only had glitter and some silver stars, not the best shaker but don't you love that cute elephant, he is coloured with FM, the bunting is a padded heart I bought from eBay many moons ago for a sewing project and the die is also a newbie...my card stock is PaperMill...
I will see if I can find a challenge or two..
Hope you will come and join us, have a great weekend as its December tomorrow its Tree time for most of us, I love it all when its done but getting there is a nightmare, but the Christmas channel will on to me in the right frame of mind...haha...bug hugs..xxx

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card I love the red and white Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Janette your shaker card is stunning I love all the glitter and the Heart banner. Adorable. Have a good weekend

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful shaker card Janette fabulous colour's and design have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love it. Shaker cards are always such fun the image you have used is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Beccy said...

Your card is fabulous Janette, love the shaker! I think the glitter and silver stars look awesome with the image... just like a shower of icy snow. Great image and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. I really like the garland of padded hearts too, what a terrific embellishment it's made for your card. Lovely!
Cheers,
Beccy

Chris said...

Love this Janette! The little elephant captures the joy of a child when it first snows enough to get the sled out! Your colouring is beautiful and so's the design!
Have a lovely weekend
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the gingham bunting, have a great week xx

Chrissy said...

Your shaker card with that beautiful fun elephant and glitter is GORgeous Janette..I love the heart banner and sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, this certainly is cute and he looks fabulous in the shaker card.
Have a great weekend, hope its not too cold in the UK. Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image.
Hope you are feeling better.

pinky said...

What a happy fun card! I love it Janette!

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...