Pages

Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Just been having a play...


Hello all, brrrr its gone mighty chilly round here today, got the heating on and that wind is freezing....[So I'm told..] So, time to have a play in craft room, thought I would try get ahead of the Christmas bits and bobs, aka, table tags, these are for the gifts I always put on the table for everyone, my Mum always did it so I carried it on..
I cut out eleven tags from corrugated card, the star shape was a template downloaded from the web...
Then the fun, flicking paint all over the place, what a mess but worth it I always think..
Next..
Added the frosted berries from my stash, waxed cord also stash, they don't look as painted here but I promise its the same batch...
Next step was to die cut the Believe sign and spray and add just a touch of sparkle, the two small ones are of course for the little ones just added a star to those, they don't need to be reminded to 'Believe' just yet...
That's all folks, I have been trying my best to get on with everything, it really does creep up on you though...ha ha....I know we all have had a year..blah blah...ha ha...
Before I go, this is a bigger one for a pressie for someone else, she loves Christmas with a vengeance..no names...Mia....
Thanks so much for any comments you may leave me, really appreciate my followers....have a great afternoon..xxxx

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gosh, your stars are beautiful Janette and I love the natural colour and your friend[ who shall remain nameless,] her gift tag is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette they are gorgeous I love them all. They looks so stylish. Everyone is really going to appreciate them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

These are fabulous Janette, your table presents will look lovely wearing these beauties! Great fun flicking the paint around too (not so keen when granddaughters "help"...I'm quite messy enough on my own but you wouldn't believe how far they can flick!). I really must make some tags...
Chris
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a wonderful work of love and art the are spectacular
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

XxJULESxX said...

I love your imagination Janette you always make fab things!!

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...