Pages

Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

A little bit of Mo does you good....


I don't think I have ever posted so much in my blog history, but I have so much queued up and waiting to show itself off...haha...this one is an all time favourite for me, and funny enough he reminds me so very much of my beautiful Jacob...He is, of course, a Mo Manning image, coloured with the usually Flex and Pro markers...{I keep saying if ever I win the lotto I am buying Copic...but that's a dream...}
Let the image do its 'thing'...the sentiment is PC generated..
Is he not the cutest....
I am entering the following...
Christmas Crafts all year round... 
The Cutie Pie challenge blog..
Thanks so much for putting up with me, if I don't run out of time I will find a challenge....xxx

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Ah love this image a beautiful CAS card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

He IS the cutest Janette, showcased so perfectly by the CAS design and your beautiful colouring!
Chris
x

Caz said...

Love this Janette...wished i could colour like you...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...Hope you have a good one..

Caz xx

Aunty Sue said...

Janette I have this printed too ready to colour but time ran away well there is always next year and yes Jacob to a T. merry Christmas and thanks for my wonderful card

Chrissy said...

He is so adorable Janette and beautifully coloured and shaded..perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card that image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Really love the cute image and fabulous colouring great CAS card-I am with you on the copics!!!
Carol x

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card and image. Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...