Pages

Pages

Friday 14 December 2018

CraftyCatz #442 ATG


Hi All, sorry I am late with my post but a bit poorly this last week, lovely Doctor came yesterday and gave me a whole new lot of meds, so fingers crossed all will be well, I am still up and down in my bed, but thought I'd best get crackin'...And, a big thank you to AuntySue who not only did the challenge post for me, {my week to host...HA..}sorry flower, I'm a big mess right now....xxx
***************************************
This week for the optional twist, I thought I'd just keep to the 'please yourself' attitude, I mean how much glitter can one crafter stand, so nice non Christmas for us, but you lot can suit yourselves...
The fabulous Bugaboo are sponsoring us and gave us our image....Thankyou so much...

I chose Cute Puppy Pile
I coloured with Flex markers, the sky is done with Distress inks, the die I think is Joy crafts, a gift from a friend and I cut two of the butterfly so it could lift away....
That's it I think I've said enough, I am sorry if I have missed comments on your blogs, but like I say I am pretty weird at the minute, will try though I miss seeing all of your gorgeous creations.....have a wonderful { possibly shopping filled }weekend...stay safe friends...xxxx



9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chris said...

So sorry you're feeling poorly Janette, just look after yourself and get better in time for Christmas!
I love the image you used, a pile of puppies, so cute! Beautiful colouring and design...and that lovely cloudy background.
Hope you feel a lot better very soon!
xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette I love the card,hope you are feeling better soon my friend.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A factastic card love the image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love the image great design

NickScrapShack said...

Sorry to hear that you´re not feeling well Janette, I hope it turns soon and you will be feeling better soon!
This card is so cute! I love the clouds in the background and the butterfly is so perfect like this. Love it!
Hope you had a great weekend and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Hugs Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Janette, fabulous colouring and love the sky, hope you are feeling better and shake whatever it is in time for Christmas, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Janette glad your feeling well enough to post and I love your card and image. Take it easy

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Janette..love the puppies and fabulous colouring, love the sky too..hope you feel better soon, take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...