Pages

Pages

Saturday 31 October 2009

Crafty Catz challenge No6.


My card for the challenge over at CraftyCatz this week....Thought I'd do a Christmas one,lets face it,we are nearly there.....scary.....there is a sketch this week for you to follow,which makes it alittle more interesting.....
Papers are from stash
gems from stash
sentiment from aunty sue
image from Shree
coloured in using derwent water colour pencils
and the sparkle is all thanks to glamour dust,oh and the snow flakes,I cut out from one I had and just put lots of sparkle on them.
Ribbon is from my winnings at 'CraftyCatz'.....and it's gorgeous...thankyou very much...lol....ok then,I hope thats it,memory is like a sieve,so if I have'nt mentioned something I should....please feel free to let me know....thanks for keep dropping by and letting me know what you think,I do appreciate it,very much.....hope your all having a good Halloween.....take care,hugs Janette.xPS....meant to add,does anyone have a clue how to stop the image moving when you scan it.....no matter how I try,if the card or whatever is a little bit bulky...it moves...I scanned this card four times in an effort to get it right....as you can see,it is still skewwiff....would be glad of any advice at all...x

11 comments:

carol said...

hi there..love your card, you've used the sketch really well, thanks for joining in with us again this week, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

hi janette lovely card just commenting on it on docrafts. happy Birthday to your baby.

Hetty said...

Hij is weer erg mooi

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Janette
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,Happy Birthday to your son,
Hugs Dianne xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Janette
Fabulous card - good luck in the challenge!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and all the sparkle!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Tammy x

Mina said...

I love this pretty card, beautiful image too...so fabulous
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Janette your card is beautiful, so pretty, love the image.
What about trying a little low tack tape like masking tape to keep the card still, it should be safe to use on your card and scanner.
Thanks for linking my candy hun
hugs Mandy xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and becoming and follower, I also want to say that your blog is fabulous the cards are gorgeous and I want to wish you good luck in the draw. I also want to thank you for posting me candy on your blog. With love and hugs Shirelyxxxxxxxxxx

Tab said...

oooh totally delish,sweetie, love the colours and the image is too cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi just wanted to pop by and thank you for posting my blogcandy and to wish you luck in the draw. Absolutely love your blog and the work is fantastic. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Featured post

Ask me who finally got in the craft room.......

  Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day its been and because the sun was shining it warmed my room up so I had a play. First up is this c...