Pages

Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Five favourite Christmas cards for 2011

Hello Everyone, Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, I enjoyed mine so much, it all went smoothly for once and we had so much fun with the Grandchildren..all good.....lots of nice pressies too...lol...I must confess I have eaten far to much...naughty I know, but soooo nice, need to get back on track or I will be in BIG trouble...lol....
OK. lets get telling you why I am here, oh I know I rabbit on so much......


I saw this challenge and thought how hard can it be....think again, oh this is not easy....anyway, Debby at A Scrapjourney, would love to see them and there is a fab prize on offer to, it will run until 30thDec and then you can enter your five favourite cards from 2011.....does that make sense to you....hope so...lol...
This is a Sassy Cheryl image, love that snowman
This one is a Mo Manning image, I just love her, she is so fabulous...
Another of Mo' images..so cute
And yet another Mo Manning, I just can't help myself....lol..
OK...I own up....I think I must have a fettish for Mo' images....but is this gorgeous or what...lol....
Thats my lot girls, are you going to have ago at this one, it really is not as easy as you may think...thanks for being here and take care, hugs Janette.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous selection Janette dont know how you managed it though with your cards!!!!!.
Mo Manning is truly talented i agree Janette oh i wish i could draw!!! lol!
ps; nothings arrived here yet i shall let you know when x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette,

I got the message you like Mo's images, lovely cards and brilliant designs, good luck
Hugs Margaret

Teresa said...

These are all beautiful Janette, can't wait to see next years too. xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous cards sweetie I especially like the Mo ones lol....they are super fab images.
Hope you have a lovely christmas hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

Wow these are all gorgeous,very good choice.xxx

kay said...

gorgeous top 5 cards janette,x

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards Janette...I love them all hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi janette so you dont want Mo's vouchers for your birthday because you dont like them. lol. Stunning selection but where is my alternative christmas card I received think it is my fave. Oh and that is a Mo's image too.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

They are gorgeous Janette!

Warm hugs
Maarit

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards janette.they are all stunning anf gorgeous images :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous cards and what fabulous choices. I love Mo's designs too.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

tilly said...

All your cards are stunning, how did you manage to choose just 5 ???
look forward to next years tat!!!

Tilly x

Annette said...

Loving you're 5 great ones. Beautiful selection!
xoxo Annette

Donna Mosley said...

All are gorgeous Janette, you sure work wonders with the Mo images hun.

Donna x

Curly said...

They are all stunning Janette, fabulous colouring,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

(Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)

Shelby said...

These are all so beautiful and well done! Thanks for sharing and providing tons of inspiration

Shelby

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...