Pages

Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

CraftyCatz challenge 210...dies and punches

                                 
                                         

Good Morning everyone..
Have you had a good week....
Mine has been spent putting the decks up, what I don't get is this...
WHY, has it taken me so long...it's not a big house and I don't
go for streamers etc;...so what's up with me...
I swear, Buckingham Palace could be done faster..lol....
I must be getting old..lol....

Right then, this week at CraftyCatz we had our lovely KIM choose the theme
which is
2 or more dies/punches


We have the fabulous KennyK sponsoring us, so one of you will be in for a treat...
we also have our GDT spot for January up for grabs, why not have ago, we are a friendly lot
Even if I do say so myself....lol.


Here's my card, lots of lovely dies, as requested...
Image KennyK, coloured with Pro and Flexi's as per usual


 A bit more sparkle here

That's all for now I think, I know your all very busy right now, but try and come along and join us, 
have a fun filled week-end.
Hugs
XXJanetteXX

11 comments:

tilly said...

A stunning card, lovely colours.....I really don't think you should have decorated the coal shed as well lol.......hope you have finished now
Tilly x

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Janette!!
Bickingham Palace lol!!!
XXX Heidy

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Janette

Lovely card, full of sparkle and brilliance.
You might not live in Buckingham place but I bet it's more homely, and warmer. I managed to get vernon to buy a Christmas tree don't faint it's only a small one and will last for many years.
Have a nice weekend
Margaret

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

kay said...

This is gorgeous, x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love all that sparkliness :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card, love the image and colours
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Janette! I have to do mine yet! Susan x

coops said...

so stunning janette.i love your gorgeous details and colours and the image is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Jac’s Playground said...

This is just beautiful Janette, wonderful rich ribbon too, have a great week xx

Unknown said...

Your card is so festive! Lovely dies, and lots of beautiful details. Have a nice week!
Anna

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...