Pages

Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #372...ATG



Good morning and welcome to another CraftyCatz challenge.
This week our lovely Boss Lady Carol has chosen the OPTIONAL twist,which was to make our own flowers...so if you fancy joining us please do, or just make anything you like and join us anyway, we love to see you and you get a prize....this week it's from SasayakiGlitter, who kindly sent us our images to play with...
All details are on the main blog HERE....
For my card I used the image called Mia...well I would of course...
Coloured with Flex markers, flower from a Woodware punch, frame die is an ebay find...
Hope you like her, I do, she's cute....
Well that's all from me for now....
**********************************************
I should imagine most people would have heard the shocking news of the Manchester bombing this week, it has shaken everyone up, the loss of the children alone is hard to bare, I come from Manchester, the people are simply the best, and I am proud to see how everyone is pulling together right across the country, but that is no surprise for any of us really, we have had many attacks, from many sides in the past and somehow managed to get through and carry on....people just do don't they...it's just made me unbelievably sad, why a handful of fanatics can do this....why.....sorry, it's just the way I feel...

**********************

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe lovely friends...xxxx




8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Janette and yes not too bad thank you for asking enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Janette such a pretty image and a great design with the flowers.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Avril xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and lovely image

Jac’s Playground said...

This is gorgeous Janette, love your palette and flowers, have a great week xx

Wishcraft said...

Sweet image and lovely design, a really pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...