Pages

Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

CraftyCatz challenge #463 ATG


Morning and welcome to a new challenge with us at CraftyCatz.
This week its one of our favourite teamies CHRIS choosing the optional theme, which is go Monochrome.
We have a fab sponsor again this week, MORGANS ART WORLD, who kindly gave us our images to use, you can find all of them HERE.

I used 'Lizzy Hopwood, she is gorgeous.
I coloured her with a set of pro markers warm grey, although to my eyes it does look brown in parts, but I promise its grey.Anyways, paper is Craft Sensations and the same for the mixed flower dies.The sentiment is a very old wood block stamp which has long ago lost its name.


I just love this image, maybe its the Witch in me I don't know.!!!!!!!

Well that's it once again, I hope everyone had a good week, the grand kiddo's are breaking up for half term today so I guess they will be happy about that, I hope you all have a lovely weekend, take care.
 
 

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card love this image and what you have created with it Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

A Beautifully coloured image frames with fabulous diecuts. Have a great weekend hugs xx

Pink Rose said...

Hi Janette omg your card is stunning ,I love the colours you have used,you are very clever my friend,well done xx

Chris said...

I agree with you about the image Janette, she's fantastic...love how you've coloured her and your beautiful design with the gorgeous die cuts...definitely awesome!
Hope you have a lovely holiday weekend
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Wonderful card, I love the way you did the image and then set it in a colour background.
Have a lovely weekend

Lisa Andersson said...

Oh wow, this is stunning. So love the colour combo here and your colouring is always fantastic. Gorgeous image too.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Lisa

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What abgreat image and fun to colour. Beautifully framed

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is a stunning card. That image is fabulous and so beautifully coloured. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Janette, love the warm greys and how you layered up the gorgeous die cuts, have a great week xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card Janette gorgeous image and fabulous colouring -I have the set of warm greys and thought exactly the same thing they do have a brown look-love the mixed flower dies look great displayed like that.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

WOW...FANtastic colouring in mono colours Janette and I love the details in the corner with the die cuts..brilliant card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

A stunning card Janette, the colour tones look stunning with this image. Love the design with the floral arrangement.
Hope you're having a good week with the grandchildren.
Avril xx

creationsnz said...

Hi Janette, lots of detail and a lovely card. CarolG

pinky said...

Wow that is a showstopping image Janette. What a beautiful card!

Featured post

Quick cards.

  Morning everyone, I have two cards that came together really quickly. I had a play around with some metallic paints I have, they look so p...