Pages

Pages

Friday 21 July 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #380....ATG



Morning Friends, here again with a new challenge for you from CraftyCatz.
This week it's boss lady Carol doing the OPTIONAL theme which is 
PARTY TIME..
We have a lovely sponsor again this week who sent us some fabulous pre coloured images to use,

 easy peasy, not used before and quite liked it, great if you need a quick card too..
Here is my card.
Simply cut out all the images I needed, and there are lots, added a balloon die I have,added a text from an old stamp and scribbled round the card, DONE..!!!!!!...amazed I was...
You really should have a quick butchers at the girls designs,HERE... they really did good....
I am entering this into the following...
CraftyCreations  always ATG..
SimonSays wednesday challenge Seeing Stars
That's all again for today, please don't forget to join us next week, we have another fab sponsor and we are also going on a summer break, won't be back for a while so last chance to join us...plus I'm hosting and it looks good to the boss if I get alot of entries...ha ha...
Thanks so much for the visit, see you soon...xxx

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic creation
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Caz said...

Oh this is lovely...have a lovely weekend. xxx

Chrissy said...

Who dosen't like a party Janette..FABulous fun card..love the balloons and images and look at that cat..too cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous invitation Janette, the images are so colourful.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a fun invite, love that image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, love it, the balloons are great and great idea putting on the edge so they go over the sides

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What an awesome invite...Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...