Pages

Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

CraftyCatz challenge #389 ATG



Morning all, here I am again, hope your not sick of seeing me yet...
This week at CraftyCatz we have our usual ATG with the OPTIONAL TWIST if you fancy it, my week to choose so I went for Autumn colours, you knew I had to, I just adore this time of year, the colours amaze me every single time....anyhow, our sponsor this week is the fabulous BUGABOO, who kindly sent the team some images to chose from...
I decided to make a gift tag, and I really enjoyed putting this one together...
Yummy or what...haha..
the dies used are all from eBay, I used inks to colour things up, flowers and berries  from WO and ribbon is stash, I think the little clock was LLC and isn't that sentiment from Bugaboo sweet, please have a look at the team makes, all different and all yummy...
I like it so much I'll have to send myself a gift I think...haha..
So, think that's all for now...I hope you liked my sweet tag....do love your opinion you know, thanks so much...xxx 




18 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful Janette..as always...Love your makes...Have lovely weekend xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Janette this is stunning I love it everything just works so well together. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mrs.B said...

Hi Janette, Just on a catch up after my holidays and I'd missed some gorgeous makes, love this tag and I wouldn't blame you if you kept it. The leaf dies at great.
Love the Christmas card in the previous post and that 'Fish Whisperer' is fab.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh janette this tag is stunning to list what i like about it I would have to list the whole lot. Oh thanks i got happy mail too

Borqna said...

Gorgeous, Janette! BRAVO!!!
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

Sall said...

Oh what a gorgeous tag, I love it. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Chrissy said...

A real stunner Janette..adore the colours and love al the details with ribbon flowers the little clock and gorgeous leaves..wonderful tag.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oooooh what an amazing Tag. This would have to be one of the best I have ever seen. Beautiful work here. I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

ike said...

WoW ! A truly superb tag :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Wishcraft said...

So many gorgeous details Janette! A beautiful tag :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Janette this tag is stunning, it sums autumn up so perfectly, have a great week xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Janette and yes i had a lovely holiday thank you
Dianne xx :)

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic Tag Janette! Love the embellishment so pretty!
Hope you had a good weekend and a great week to come. Nick

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful tag, love your arrangement of the leaves and flowers
Answer to your question the flu is just beginning to go still got the cough.

MagsB said...

Wow, Janette, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the rich colours!

love Mags B x

Beatriz said...

Gorgeus tag, perfect for our leaves challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs. Beatriz DT

Caz said...

Hi Janette hope your well..xx
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Caz DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

My Blog


Featured post

Thankyou.

 Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who has asked how my daughter, Carla is doing.  She is feeling much better now, the hospital...