The Craft Barn are giving this brilliant candy, worth over £200...to celebrate getting to the 600 followers mark, it's open till November 25th, well worth a look....good luck girls.xx
Pages
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured post
Reading list problems..
Hi there, hope all is well, I have a question for you all, my reading list hasn't updated for at least six days, its driving me nuts. N...
-
Good morning, hope you all had a good week one way or the other. Right I know this is very unlike me but I have two cards today...wow.....
-
Good morning lovely people, after abit of a hard week, I got to have a very short play around yesterday. I mean 'quick' haha. I ha...
-
Good morning lovely people, big smiles please, life's to short and even though the weather is having a hissy fit this weekend we just ...
3 comments:
Oh thanks for the info Janette, looks brill
But what! no tag!!!!! lol, xx see you soon, did you buy all the shop? or have you left me anything he he xx
I already know because it has MY name on it !!!!!!!!
did you like my burgandy ribbon on Saturday ????
broke my heart and brads too!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh it's Tilly
NOT A REAL OVEN, LIKE A BIG DISH WITH CONTROLS ON TOP...............need to find how to cook stuff with it now........I went from one blog to another as you do..... it's a long story, and ended up buying this lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tilly xxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment